Cambridge Michigan Language Assesments
Shaping English Language Assessments
with Research + Experience

Support Center

How can I apply to be a CaMLA speaking examiner?

Last Updated: Mar 30, 2015 05:00PM EDT
If you have been recently hired by an official CaMLA Test Center to serve as a speaking examiner for one or more of our tests, congratulations! You must first go through official training before you administer any speaking tests. Each CaMLA test has a slightly different process. Remember, you must be authorized by your Center Exam Manager before you conduct speaking tests.

For the ECCE and ECPE: Speaking examiners receive training via Fronter. The Center Exam Manager must first give you access to Fronter. If they do not have access, they should send a request to

For the other CaMLA tests, you must apply on Fronter and then conduct training as specified.

For the MELAB

For the MET

For the YLTE

Your Center Exam Manager can give you full details by referencing the Handbook for Centers, Appendix D: Speaking Tests.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found